Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hot Cheetos and Scary Teeth

Wow, two posts in one day!! The blog gods are smiling down upon us :) I wanted to post these videos real quick so Carlos could see them at work. I know, I know he could wait until he got home but I had share the hilarity RIGHT NOW, lol.

Lexi freaking out when CJ tries on some plastic vampire teeth

And here is when CJ decided to offer a hot Cheetos Fry to Elli, poor baby, lol.

Oh and side note, it is seriously annoying how long it takes blogger to process the videos, sheesh.


3 comments:

Beth said...

Big brothers are the best!! LOL Those videos were hilarious!

Nurse Heidi said...

Hee hee! Those are way funny.

I've never been able to get blogger to process a video for me. It always takes forever then crashes at the end. I haven't tried for a few months, though, so maybe it'd work now.

Kate said...

Stacey where did you go!!? I keep checking and checking, but alas. . . Nada.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails